Computer ka Full Form Kya hai? What is Computer?
Dear Students, Today We will discuss about Computer. In this discussion we will know about what is Computer and Computer Full form, Uses of Computer. Please read our article to get the full information.
What is Computer?
Today we will discuss all the information related to Computer. We will discuss about Uses of Computer, Hardware and Software etc. Which you should read and understand carefully.
Computer’s full form :-
- C – Commonly
- O – Operation
- M – Machine
- P – Particularly
- U – Used for
- T – Technical
- E – Educational
- R – Research
The Computer was invented by “Charles Babbage”.
Computer Languages – The language of the computer can be divided into the following three sections.
1. Machine Language
2. Assembly language code
3. High Level Languages
The computer has two parts.
Computer is an electronic data processing tool that takes the data given by us as input, then by saving that data, we give results as output.
- Hardware :– The computer and all the accessories and devices attached to it are called hardware. It includes central processing unit, internal memory, external memory, investment and output unit etc.
- Software – Programs created for the operation of a computer are called software.
Computer Full Forms List
- ALU – Arithmetic Logic Unit
- ASCII – American Standard Code For Information Interchange
- BCD – Binary Coded Decimal Code
- CAD – Computer Aided Design
- CD – Compact Disk
- CLASS – Computer Literacy And Studies in School
- DOS – Disk Operating System
- DTP – Desk Top Publishing
- E-Mail – Electronic Commerce
- ENIAC – Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
- FAX – Far away Xerox
- HLL – High Level Languages
- IBM – International Business Machine
- LAN – Local Area Network
- LLL – Low Level Language
- LISP – List Processing
- MICR – Magnetic Ink Character Reader
- MOPS – Millions of Operation per Second
- NICNET – National Information Center Network
- PC-DOS – Personal Computer Disk Operating System
- RAM – Random Access Memory
- ROM – Read Only Memory
- PROM – Programmable Read-only Memory
- VLSI – Very Large Scale Integration
- WWW – World Wide Web
Some Important Full form
- DVD – DIGITAL VIDEO DISK.
- CD – COMPACT DISK.
- PDF – PORTABLE DOCUMENT FORMAT.
- VHF – VERY HIGH FREQUENCY.
- GSM – GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATION.
- LED – LIGHT EMBEDDED DIODE.
- LG – LIFE’S GOOD ELECTRONICS
- CDA – COMPACT DISK AUDIO
- DVD – DIGITAL VIDEO DISK
- BMP – BITMAP
- JAR – JAVA ARCHIVE
- IP – INTERNET PROTOCOL.
- ALU- ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT
For study material. Please visit the link below.