BCA Full Form What is BCA?
Dear Students, Today We will discuss about BCA. In this discussion we will know about what is BCA and BCA Full form, and what are the benefits of it ? Today we will discuss all the information related to BCA. Please read our article to get the full information.
What is BCA?
Today we will discuss all the information related to BCA. What are the benefits of doing BCA? Who can do BCA? Read the entire article below carefully.
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a Full Form of BCA. There is a Diploma Degree related to BCA Computer. BCA’s recognition is also in government and non-government jobs. You can also call it a Graduate in a Computer. The duration of this course is 3 years which is a bachelor’s degree course
BCA Course Eligibility
After considering the BCA Eligibility details, we have given information in the point of view below to read the rules of this course.
- Candidates should have 12th Intermediate Pass and it must be a compulsory subject with the Math Subject.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 25 years and sometimes 22 years or 25 years is also mentioned in the application.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th examination with at least 50% marks including the English Subject.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Some special topics of BCA are listed below. After BCA, the student can also do MCA.
- Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced)
- World-Wide-Web (www)
- Advanced C Language Programming
- Visual Basic
- Operating Systems
- Web Scripting and Development, etc.
- Programming using PHP
- Software Engineering Object Oriented Programming using (C++)
- Database Management
- Data Structure
For study material. Please visit the link below.