IPS ka Full Form kya hai ? What is IPS?
Dear Students, Today We will discuss about IPS. In this discussion we will know about what is IPS and IPS Full form, and what are the benefits of it ? Please read our article carefully for complete information.
What is IPS?
We will discuss about IPS. What are the benefits of doing IPS? Who can do IPS? Please read our article carefully for complete information.
IPS stands for Indian Police Service. This post is one of the second largest jobs after IAS. The Indian Police Superior rank is the post of the IPS officer. Candidates have to pass Civil Services Examinations. Only after passing this examination will be eligible for this post.
This examination is Conduct by the Union Public Service Commission. To become an IPS Office, we have to study and carefully read the complete information given by us. This tip will tell you some tips that will help you get some help.
IPS Officer Qualification
- Age should be between 21-30 years.
- India / Nepal / Bhutan’s Graduate Candidates can sit in the IPS Exam
- SC / ST candidates are given five years’ exemption..
- Graduate Candidates can take the examination from the recognized university.
- General Category Candidates can try only 4 times in this examination.
- SC / ST Candidates can try Unlimited in this examination.
- OBC Candidates can try only 7 times in this examination.
- Final Year Students can also give this examination.
Interview Questions of IPS
After passing the written examination, the question is asked in the interview. General Knowledge Questions and Current Affairs are not asked in this examination. IQ level questions are asked from candidates.
For study material. Please visit the link below.