CPO Full form What is SSC CPO?
Dear Students, Today We will discuss about SSC CPO . In this discussion We will know about what is CPO and SSC CPO Full form. When was the establishment of SSC? Please read our article to get the full information.
What is SSC CPO?
We will discuss about SSC CPO. What are the benefits of doing SSC? Who can do CPO? Please read our article carefully for complete information.
SSC’s Full Form :- Staff Service Commission and CPPO’s Full form :- Central Police Organisation (SI =Sub-Inspectors). SSC was established in 1977. The work of this institution provides job placement on the various vacant posts of Government of India.
Types of SSC
- SSC CGL
- SSC CPO SI
- SSC JHT
- SSC GD
- SSC JE
Name of Posts
- Deputy Inspector of Delhi Police
- Deputy Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Deputy Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Armed Border Child (SSB)
- Deputy Inspector in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub Inspector at Border Security Force (BSF)
Details of CPO Qualification
- Male Candidates must have valid Driving License -KMV (Bike & Car)
- Candidates who do not have valid Driving License for LMV (Motercycle & Car) can apply for all other CAPF posts.
- It must be held prior to the scheduled date for the Physical Test Exam & Standard Test.
Eligibility (Physical Eligibility also)
- Crack the Written Exam (Paper-I & Paper -II)
- Medical Exam Test
- Climbing vertical rope
- Parallel rope
- Monkey crawl
- Jump vertical board and cross
- Tarzan swing
- Cross horizontal board
- Hold the rope by jumping off the board.
For study material. Please visit the link below.